Eid Ul Adha
Eid al-Adha "Ritual of Sacrifice") or "Festival of Sacrifice" is an important religious event celebrated by Muslims all over the world. The festival originates from the tradition of prophet Ibrahim or Abraham and has been celebrated since Ibraham by the Chritians Jews and idolaters alike, however present day the ritual is celebrated only by the Muslims.
This day is celebrated on 1oth day of Dhul Hajj the 12th month of Islamic colander year. The ritual is continuation of the willingness of Abraham to sacrifice his beloved son Ishmael (Isma'il) in the obedience of almighty God, on this day Abraham took Ishmail to a ground and blind fold himself, as he started to scarifice the Knife refused to cut and God heard his prayer and while he (Abraham) was blind fold a sheep from heaven was send down in place of Ishmail and Abraham perfomed the ritual. The Muslims today as per the guidance of Prophet Mohammed (May peace be upon him) sacrifice goat, cow camel or sheep and divinde the meat into 3 parts and keep one portin in the house and distribute remaining among relatives and poor.
Eid al-Adha is performed as per the Sura number 2 (Al-Baqara) Ayah 196 of Holy Qur'an. This day people in Pakistan put on new c;othes and go for a 2 Rakaa prayer and when they return they cut their camels and distribute meet as described above.
The word "Eid" appears in Sura al-Mai'da ("The Table Spread," Chapter 5) of the Qur'an, meaning 'solemn festival'.
Many organization in Pakistan organize communal sacrifices where a share is taken from people by one organization and after the sacrifice meat it distributed among poor orphans and needy.
Here are few organization with their contact number which can be contacted for sending your share. Please be aware the following information is purely to help the Muslims who wish to sacrifice but can not do it themselves - The owner of this web site or the Travel & Culture has no relation or interest with any of the organizations below.
SHARING QURBANI (SACRIFICE) (EID-E-QURBAN) at Madrasah Anwaar-ul-Quran Qadria Rizvia, Memon Masjid Muslehuddin Garden, Jodia Bazar, Karachi
Alhamdulillah, as per previous years, this year too, in shaa Allah, we are at Madrasah Anwaar-ul-Quran Qadria Rizvia, Memon Masjid Muslehuddin Garden, Jodia Bazar, Karachi will be arranging/offering Sharing Qurbani (sacrifice) service.
PER SHARE AMOUNT IS RS. 7,100
In Pakistan, In shaa Allah, Eid-ul-Adha will fall on 12, 13 and 14 September 2016 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) OR 13, 14 and 15 September 2016 (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) (subject to sighting of the moon)
If you wish to participate in this sharing Qurbani, please provide us the following information (in detail) via email:
1. Day & Date of sacrifice (Qurbani) (out of 3 Eid days in your city/country but not other than dates mentioned above).
2. Participant's full name (alongwith father/husband name) on whose name Qurbani will be offered.
3. Participant's contact number preferably cell number with country/city code enabling us to intimate about Qurbani.
4. Name and identification of the person (including CNIC number and contact numbers) who will collect the meat on participant's behalf.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The participant must belong to the Ahle Sunnah Jamaat (follower of Shaikh Abdul Haq Muhaddith Dehelvi Alaihirrehma and Maulana Shah Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi Alaihirrehma).
2. Please make sure that "Madrasah Committee" must receive net amount, without any deductions.
3. Participant’s consent by authorising the "Madrasah Committee" to offer Qurbani on his/her behalf.
4. Participant’s consent by authorising the "Madrasah Committee" to distribute the meat among deserving people (as per best of their knowledge), if the participant does not want to take meat away.
5. Participant’s consent by authorising the "Madrasah Committee" to mix the meat and bifurcate it into the 7 parts.
6. Participant’s consent to donate the skin/hide to aforesaid Madrasah.
7. Participant’s consent to donate the surplus money, if any, to aforesaid Madrasah after deducting the cost of cow, overhead charges and other relevant expenses.
"Madrasah Committee" means a committee (person(s) nominated and authorised) which is constituted for this purpose.
HOW TO PAY ??
Send the money through any fastest mode of transfer including HBL Fast, ABL Express, Western Union and/or MoneyGram. For more information, send us an email.
Please arrange payment to the following account and confirm your doing so by email. (subject of the email should be "QURBANI"):
Title of account: Madrassa Anwar ul Quran
Account number: 06920080005003 (14 digits)
Bank: Habib Bank Ltd.
Bank address: Jodia Bazar, Karachi
Please note that the funds must reach us latest by Thursday - 8 September 2016.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us by email.
RESERVE YOUR SHARE NOW !!
NOTE: Please use our email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org only, for all communications.
T: +(9221)3243 1568
Edhi Center USA
USA Edhi international Foundation.
42-07 National street
Corona, New York, 11368 USA
Tel: (718) 639-5120
Fax: (718) 335-1978
Toll Free# 1-888-899-EDHI (3344)
Edhi Center United Kingdom
Edhi International Foundation,
316 Edgware Road,
London W2 1DY,
Tel: 02077232050 and Fax: 02072249774
Edhi Center Canada
Bilquis Edhi Charitable Shop
1801-1805 Danforth Ave
Phone/Fax: +1 (416) 699-1388
Edhi Center Japan
Japan Edhi International Foundation,
RM 101 COPO Nikkei, 1-25 4-Chome,
Minami-ohi Shinagawa -KU-Tokyo 140 Japan.
Edhi Center Australia
Australia Abdul Sattar Edhi
Level 20, Picadly tower,
133, Castle Reagh Street, Sydney 2000,
Tel: 02-2646499, 03-3767-7282
Fax: 03-3764-4395, 02-264-7337
Edhi Center Bangladesh
Bangladesh Edhi International
2/2 Purana palton, 3 rd Floor,
Dhaka - 1000, Bangladesh
EDHI HEAD OFFICE
Sarafa Bazar, Boulton Market, Mithadar, Karachi.
Ph: +92 (21) 2413232
Fax: +92 (21) 2413232
ZONAL OFFICE KARACHI
Near Merewether Tower, Kharadar, Karachi.
Phone: +92 (21) 2201261-62
Fax: +92 (21) 2313434
Advertise on this site click for advertising rates
Our Other offices
Dubai Travel & Culture Offerring Tours, Desert Safaris and hotels in Dubai
Sri-Lanka Tours Our Colombo office operating tours in Sri Lanka
Qatar Travel & Culture Tours and travel information about Qatar
Malaysia Travel & Culture Tours and hotels in Malaysia
More offices Details about our company and other offices