Incorporation in Pakistan
Formation of company in Pakistan is relatively easy thanks to the Securities and Exchange commission's eServices. Now you can incorporate your company just 2 visits to the office of SECP near you and corporate your company online from SECP's eservices. once the company is incorporated You can file the tax annual reports and make all types of changes in the company with your digital signature.
Requirements for Incorporations in Pakistan.
To incorporate a Private Limited or LLC company in Pakistan you will require the following document.
1. Your National ID Card Color Scanned copy (For Pakistani Nationals) Passport in case of foreign Nationals. Each Director needs to have either NIC or passport
2. A filled and formulated Memorandum of association detailing all the tasks a company will perform
3. A filled article of association
4. Digital Signatures from NIFT (Pakistan) for each director.
5. An address for your company in any one province of Pakistan or Federal Territory
6. Necessary Fees to be paid at any MCB Bank branch
Steps of Incorporation in Pakistan
1. First step is to visit the web site of SECP and create an account there
2. Fill out the company Name search form online
3. Pay the fees of Rs. 200 thru the chalan printed from the SECP web site
4. Deposit the original chalan at SECP
5. Collect the name availability certificate from SECP maximum 3 days
6. Decide on who will be the directors or whether it will be a Single Member company
7. Make Memorandum of Understanding
8. Upload the ID cards, Memorandum and Article in PDF format on SECP eservices web site
9. Incorporation fee chalan will now be available print and pay the chalan
10. Obtain digital signature for you from NIFT one day process
11. Sign all forms on SECP thru the Digital Signature and click Submit to SECP
12. In next 3 - 4 days your will receive an email from SECP about confirmation of incorporation your Incorporation certificate will be sent by post to your office address.
Contact us to start the process Now.
Legal Notice:- This site is not in any way affiliated or associated with CBR, FBR or SECP or the government of Pakistan. All information on this site is for the general interest for the people interested in traveling or doing business in Pakistan.
Advertise on this site click for advertising rates
Our Other offices
Dubai Travel & Culture Offerring Tours, Desert Safaris and hotels in Dubai
Sri-Lanka Tours Our Colombo office operating tours in Sri Lanka
Qatar Travel & Culture Tours and travel information about Qatar
Malaysia Travel & Culture Tours and hotels in Malaysia
More offices Details about our company and other offices