-: 23 :-
Visitor Analysis to Museums:
There are several small and large museums in the country exhibiting
artefacts of our past heritage. The report however, has covered only fourteen
(1) National Museum of Pakistan, Karachi.
(2) Quaid-i-Azam Birth Place Museum, Karachi.
(3) Quaid-i-Azam House, Karachi.
(4) Sindh Provincial Museum Hyderabad.
(5) Lahore Museum, Lahore.
(6) Allama Iqbal Museum, Lahore.
(7) Allama Iqbal Museum (Iqbal Manzil), Sialkot.
(8) Archaeological Museum Harappa , Sahiwal.
(9) Pakistan Museum of Natural History, Islamabad.
(10) Archaeological Museum, Taxila.
Museum, Saidu Sharif, Swat.
Museum, Chak Dara.
(13) Peshawar Museum, Peshawar.
(14) Pakistan National Museum of Ethnology (Heritage Museum),
The report does not cover visitors statistic of heritage museum
Islamabad for the period of January to July 2004 as it remained closed for
renovation during the period under review.
2004, a total number of 0.572 million visitors visited
museums, reflecting an increase of 4.0 percent over 2003, as shown in the table
Advertise on this site click for advertising rates