Travel & Culture Services
Serving since 1997
Pakistan Security Pakistan,
Travel Advice on Pakistan
Updated on 8th April 2019
The current situation is perfectly alright, the war situation with India is merely a political thing that keeps both countries busy but it is not effecting the general life and tourism in Pakistan.
Security & safety has always been questioned and people have always had wrong ideas about the situation in Pakistan. We do believe and wish to assure all tourist in Pakistan of the following things.
Currently Pakistan is dealing with the several challenges. Specially in the North western region the province of "Khyber Pakhtoon Khwah", the conditions are a bit uneasy in the following places, foreigners should avoid going.
Waziristan we never used to take tours there any way. The Khyber pass this used be a highlight but unfortunately we cant do this tour at the moment. Dir & Chitral although with the Lowari tunnel opening Chitral is more accessible but Dir area is still sensitive and one should avoid going there.
Swat valley is now open to tourists however we do offer special escort and security for Swat valley.
Balochistan is still as it was 30 years ago except for the road from Taftan (Iran Border) to Quetta the Bolan pass and Ziarat, for rest of Balochistan tourist require special permission to visit which needs 2 months process.
For the rest of Pakistan which Includes : Karachi Thatta Hyderabad Sukkur Moen Jo Daro Lahore Islamabad, Taxila Peshawar, Besham, Karakorum highway, Gilgit, Hunza and the Skardu all these places are safe to visit
1. There is no threat to lives or goods of any foreign tourist in any area of Pakistan. There are no purse snatchers , nor there are any kind of hatreds or dis-likeness to foreign tourist in Pakistan.
2. Pakistan being a Muslim country has a liberal atmosphere for women. Women are free to go out in bazaars, mosques or any where they want but as it is norm of the Muslim society, we do recommend modest dress for both Men & Women. A t-shirt with full pants or Long Skirt is fine. T shirt with half sleeves is also OK.
3. There had been some troubles lately in the country but all that is in a part of Pakistan where there is no interest of tourist nor some one ever needs to go or pass bye. Secondly Government is taking very strict measures to cut this problem.
4. The Interior of Sindh & Punjab are culturally a very rich provinces and have no problems as such . When you are there in Moen Jo Daro or any other place you are well taken care of by the friendly locals and our staff.
5. Khyber pass & other tribal areas have a system of tribal jury and sometimes there are clashes among the tribes but they can not be witnessed on the main road where Tourist travel. Yet we provide proper security guards for the tours in these tribal areas.
6. The Mountainous areas of Hunza, Gilgit, Chitral, Swat, Karakorum Highway & Skardu are very safe and there is no violence or ant major trouble in these areas. Tourism is main source of income in these areas and people want more and more tourists.
Travel & Culture Services Pakistan
Suite 702 Panorama Center Fatima Jinnah Road Karachi
Tel; 126.96.36.199 - Fax: 92-21-188.8.131.52 Email : Click Here To contact us.
Slide Show - Online Booking
| Home | Tours | Conferences & Incentives | Hotels | Islamabad | Karachi | Lahore | Peshawar| Quetta | Multan | Hyderabad | Hunza | Gilgit | Chitral | Swat | Karakorum Highway | History | Archeology | Weather | Security | Contact Information |
Advertise on this site click for advertising rates