Hajj & Umrah Links
Dear clients the visas for Umrah have been suspended till 1st of Shabaan, we have asked our partners in Saudia about when the Umrah visas will reopen, and the information that we received is that from 1st Shabaan Insha Allah visas will open, till that time we are unable to process any Umrah packages. Please do contact us via this web site we will inform you by email as soon as visas reopen 1st Shabaan is already passed but still no information about visas. We will keep you posted on this site Please book mark and visit again
Umrah Packages December 2014 Jan to Feb
Welcome to Travel & Culture Services.
Most trusted Umrah provider from Pakistan
Documents required for Umrah Visa
1) Original passport valid for at least 8 months , with 2 blank pages
2) Original N.I.C
3) 4 photographs, size 4 X 6 c. m with light blue background & without borders.
4) Medical Vaccination card for meningitis & polio (for less than 16 years).
5) Affidavit for ladies whose relationship with male "Mehram" can not be
established through passport name.
Call us now for details : +92-323-2121-490
Why book thru us:
We work with most trusted handler
in Saudi Arabia who has volume discounted rtes for all hotels in Makkah &
Our prices are fair and better than what you will get else where. We display our
prices on web site which it self is a proof that we do not have different prices
for different people so you will have the most fair and reasonable prices for
How do we handle payments:
For people in
Pakistan we require advance payment either in our office in Karachi or directly
transfer to our bank account from any where in Pakistan we cater for Umrah
packages from Lahore, Islamabad Peshawar, Quetta Gilgit Hunza and many other
cities of Pakistan. For people outside Pakistan we need the funds be transferred
to our Saudi counterpart for maximum trust and quick service.
Call us for details and bookings:
+92-323-2121-490 or +92-21-35218097
You can book for
Hajj 2014 please
1) Package rates do not include Airline tickets, affidavits or other
2) Up to 2 children (under 12 years) are accommodated in parent's room without
extra beds If Extra bed needed it will be Charged Extra as per your hotel.
3) Children above 12 years or children requiring separate beds will be charged
Full Adult rates.
4) Full package payment, along with original passports or passport copies is
required to initiate Visa approval & Hotel booking process.
5) We strongly recommend to allow 15 to 21 days advance notice in normal periods
& 30 to 45 days advance notice during Ramadan (& key dates) to synchronize concerned airline bookings & hotel reservation dates, as per your choice.
6) The package will be for total period of stay & passengers will not be allowed
to stay under own arrangements.
7) Passengers must return on dates specified in package voucher. Any extension in
stay should be pre - arranged through our handling agent in K.S.A.
8) Hotels will be booked as per normal check in / check out timings in K.S.A &
any special requests in this regard or room view must be specified at time of
9) While all efforts will be made to meet hotel requirements, sometimes an
alternate hotel or type of rooms may have to be arranged & any rate difference
is to be settled accordingly.
10) Any un-used portion of package services will be Non refundable.
11) A cancellation charge of $ 180 per passenger is applicable for all M.O.H
approved cases , including those rejected by the Saudi consulate for stamping.
12) In case of any delay or change in booked travel dates, hotel cancellation
charges applied by the vendor will be applicable.
13) Travel & Culture Services and its partners will not be responsible for any
mishandling, incident or charges in case the passenger travels without our
information or in case of any violation of local laws during stay in K.S.A.
14) Once an Umrah visa is issued, stamped passports will be released only after
airline approval for refund is obtained.
15) Refund of Umrah tickets issued for obtaining visa is subject to Airline
approval & charges, if applied by concerned Airline.
16) Any changes in Airline tickets routing or flight dates will be subject to
charges, as applied, by concerned Airline.
17) These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice , in case of
any change in regulations by K.S.A government or handling agent / hotels.
18) Please be advised the Travel & Culture Services only acts as an agent to
facilitate service with hotel, ground handling agents visa issuing agents and
other authorities thereof. We shall not be liable for any loss lack of service
provided due to any unforeseen reason, disaster, war or act of God.
Update : Please note according to new Umrah policy
only 14 Days visa is being issued thus all our packages will be only for maximum
14 nights stay.
Advertise on this site click for advertising rates
Kaaba Live View