Travel & Culture Services
Serving since 1997
Eco tours in Pakistan.
Pakistan is blessed with diversed terrane which inhabits many kinds of flora & fauna. From Karachi to Khunjerab each part of Pakistan inherits several specis of animals & flora which are either not found elsewhwer on earth or have disappeared. Some of the main spacies which Pakistan takes care of are:
Sindh Ibex (Karachi Khirthar National park)
Green Marine turtles (On the beaches of Karachi in huge numbers)
Palla a migratory Fish in Hyderabad.
100s of kinds of Lizards near Thatta & Khirthar National park.
Snow leopard, the black and the brown bears, otter, wolf, lynx, Himalayan ibex, markhor, bharal, Marco Polo's sheep, shapu, musk deer, marmots, tragopan and monal pheasants. The snow partridge and snowcock reside at higher elevations. The Rhesus monkey, common langur, red fox, black bear, common leopard, a variety of cats, musk deer (over a limited area), goral, several species of flying squirrels, chakor, partridge and pheasants (koklass, kaleej and cheer) Are Found in the northeren Mountaneous region.
There are several national Parks & game reserves in the country which can be visited round the year.
The following are the major National Parks of Pakistan:
- Kirthar National Park (Near Karachi)
- Khunjerab National Park (On Karakorum Highway after Hunza valley)
- Chitral Gol National Park (Chitral in the hundukush mountains)
- Lal Suhanra National Park (Near Bahawalpur has turned into a biosphere reserve with hotels & restuarant facilities inside it)
- Hazarganji-Chiltan National Park (Near Quetta)
- Margalla Hills National Park (Islamabad )
- Ayubia National Park (Murree Hills)
- Deosai National Park (Deosai Planes)
In Pakistan a wildlife sanctuary is an area set aside for the protection of wildlife. Public access is prohibited or regulated and no exploitation of forest is allowed. A Game Reserve is an area where shooting and hunting of wild animals is regulated under permit. The number of shoots allowed in reserves varies, and is determined by provincial governments.
the following are the major Wildlife Sanctuaries/Game Reserves of Pakistan:
- Kilik/Mintaka game reserve
- Tooshi game reserve
- Kargah wildlife sanctuary
- Naltar wildlife sanctuary
- Astor wildlife sanctuary
- Baltistan wildlife sanctuary
- Chasma and Taunsa barrage dolphin reserve
- Cholistan wildlife sanctuary
- Sukkur and Guddu barrage dolphin reserve
- Nara desert wildlife sanctuary
- Hub dam wildlife sanctuary
- Mahal kohistan wildlife sanctuary
- Runn of Kutch wildlife sanctuary
Tours itineraries are offer by Travel & Culture services Pakistan. You will be escorted by our knowledgeable guides with all the tours who will offer you a lot of information. We use special transport to enable you to see around as you drive thru national parks. At several points you will also need to camp. All camping facilities will be provided by travel & culture.
4 Day Khirthar National Park Tour.
Day 01 Arrival Karachi. Meet & transfer to Hotel. Afternoon visit the Clifton beach and Uzma & Gulf markets evening dinner at a famous restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 Drive to Khar center of Khirthar national Park. Overnight at Rest house.
Day 03 early morning game watchi later continue to Khirthar national park. Visit Ranikot fort largest fort of the world. Overnight at camp.
Day 04 Drive to Karachi via Super Highway.
Optional Extra Day :
Full day tour of Karachi visit Bohri Bazaar Zainab Market Defense Mosque, Clifton beach Quaid e Azam and in the evening Crabbing Dinner on sail boat Overnight at hotel.
Advertise on this site click for advertising rates